Monday, November 21, 2005

What's up?

So... yeah, I've been a little inactive here...lol. There is a little bit of news... Nightlife is FINALLY done shooting!!! It looks like the guys at Damfino are doing a great job editing it so far. It was a lot of fun.

I also helped Jeffrey Travis (Dos Gringos Productions) with an industrial film he was working on teaching people how to interview for jobs. I was the bad example (haha!). It was a blast, and from learning what NOT to do, I ended up getting a temp job at Dell!

I'll been taking a bit of a hiatus from acting for a while. I've sort of lost my passion for acting and really the film industry in general this year. I'm not exactly sure why, but I just have no ambition for acting right now. It's strange. Instead, passions for some other things are beginning to develop. I'm still trying to figure everything out, and I'd appreciate your prayers as I sort through all of this. Knowing me, I'll probably be back to acting before you know it. We'll see. Until then, (if there is anyone even reading this) please do keep in touch and e-mail me. Cheers!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adam...Wow! While I was searching for info on figured full photography woman I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for figured full photography woman. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about figured full photography woman.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adam, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on bh photography when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for bh photography. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about bh photography at the site above.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adam...Wow! While I was searching for info on course photography I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for course photography. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about course photography.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Adam, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on 3d photography I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for 3d photography. Should the need ever arise where you need information on 3d photography then drop by for a look.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home